Our solutions for the transport of dangerous goods
If you are looking for an experienced freight forwarder for the transport of dangerous goods, you have come to the right place at NTS. Rely on our years of experience in the experienced handling of national and international hazardous goods transports. Whether recurring shipments, small quantities or document management. With its own fleet and specially equipped vehicles with protective systems, NTS can carry out various orders for the transport of specific hazardous materials. Taking into account a multitude of regulations and ordinances, in addition to the transport (road, air, sea) we also take on administrative activities such as obtaining the necessary permits, preparing the transport documents (on-board documents / accompanying documents) as well as checking the classification and providing information to all parties involved.
NTS stands by its customers as a reliable partner and acts conscientiously in the execution.
Dangerous goods transport is currently offered for goods from the following dangerous goods classes:
- Class 1 - only fireworks of UN numbers 0336 and 0337
- Class 2 - except toxic gases of classification codes T, TF, TC, TO, TFC, TOC
Class 3 - except desensitized explosive liquids (classification code D)
- Class 4.1 - excluding desensitized explosive solids (classification codes D and DT) and substances for which temperature control is required.
- Class 4.2
- Class 4.3
- Class 5.1
- Class 5.2 - excluding substances for which temperature control is required and excluding substances for which subsidiary risk EXPOLIV is assigned
- Class 6.1 - excluding substances of packing group I
- Class 7 - only the excepted packages of UN Nos. 2908 to 2911 and 3507 are accepted
- Class 8
- Class 9 - excluding substances and articles of classification codes M1 and M2
Generally excluded from carriage are weapons and ammunition as well as substances and articles subject to further legal regulations (e.g. Weapons Act, War Weapons Control Act, Explosives Act).